We're having a heat wave! It's noon and already 61 degrees and partly sunny. Osprey is stretching her legs and doing her warm up exercises on this passage to Carabelle to prepare for our crossing tomorrow night.
A whole crowd of pelicans gathered for our good-by from Port St. Joe at sunrise (7:30). We aren't sure if they were partying because we were leaving or just wishing us well.
I saw just one dolphin today. A boater had told us that his wife sang to them and the dolphins stayed alongside as long as she sang. I tried it. He bolted!
When we arrive in port, we'll closely watch the weather, then get a good night's and morning's rest before we brew up plenty of coffee with caffeine and choose some lively music CD's to keep us awake all night. We'll release the bonds holding Osprey and let her do what she was built to do. Wish us luck!
P.S. I keep meaning to ask if the font size of this blog is large enough. I would appreciate some comments on this. Thanks.
How to Buy A New-To-You-Car
16 years ago
Carol, the font size is fine. It comp,iments the pictures well.
ReplyDeleteCall us if you need a rescue (LOL)
Ken and Chris
The font size is fine, and most browsers let the user change it as they need. (Usually in the view menu)
ReplyDeleteSafe crossing!