Ann and I watched a pelican plop his chubby body down on the piling at our stern quarter and leisurely devour a tasty fish.
For dinner we went to Cesare's at Clearwater Beach and regaled our taste buds with Italian culinary delights. Bob is making himself an expert on lasagna by ordering it in restaurants all over the country. He declared this third best after Tony's in Alton, IL and Penna's in Sterling Heights, MI.
Today, Monday, I took care of financial matters after receiving our mail. Bob polished our 8" brass bell, cleaned the bilge, and lubed our bicycles which are showing the effects of living outdoors. I would have baked a chocolate cake, but the blasted oven will not even pretend to turn on. It'll be a crockpot meal tomorrow!
For dinner we went to Cesare's at Clearwater Beach and regaled our taste buds with Italian culinary delights. Bob is making himself an expert on lasagna by ordering it in restaurants all over the country. He declared this third best after Tony's in Alton, IL and Penna's in Sterling Heights, MI.
Today, Monday, I took care of financial matters after receiving our mail. Bob polished our 8" brass bell, cleaned the bilge, and lubed our bicycles which are showing the effects of living outdoors. I would have baked a chocolate cake, but the blasted oven will not even pretend to turn on. It'll be a crockpot meal tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment